Chop Point firmly believes it is offering an education superior to the public schools. It is accomplishing this task on a budget much smaller than that of the public schools because of the sacrificial attitudes of the teachers. Before enrolling a child in Chop Point School, parents should give serious consideration to their ability to afford private education. 2021-2022 fees are shown below:
Additional Financial Information
- A non-refundable enrollment fee of $100 must accompany each application.
- By August 1st, $500 per child must be paid to consider them enrolled for the upcoming school year. The remaining portion of the fee may be paid over nine months.
- There is a 5% reduction if the full fee is paid on or before September 1st. (If you choose to pay this by a swiped credit card, we are unable to give the 5% discount.)
- The tuition for any additional younger children from the same family is reduced by: 2nd child, less $500; 3rd and additional children less $1000 each.
- The grade 7-12 fee schedule is based on each student working on the Saturday Work Day in May. If a student is not able to attend, $100 will be added to his/her final statement.
- Chop Point operates as a non-profit school. Our costs exceed the fees we charge, therefore, we hope you will consider helping us meet these costs by: a) supporting our school-wide fundraisers; b) making a tax-deductible gift, as you are able; or c) referring someone else to apply who you think would benefit from our program. In the event of a referral resulting in a year-long enrollment, Chop Point will cheerfully credit $500 to the referring family’s ending balance.
- Activity fees cover a ski trip (for those in grades 4-12), several field trips and school insurance for all students. For grades 9-12 the activity fee includes $500 for trips to Nicaragua during grades 11 and 12. Students will also be required to do some fundraising to support their trips.
- **For the 21-22 School year the lunch program has been suspended. The fees have changed to reflect we are not providing a lunch program. We will continue to evaluate a return to our tradition school lunch program as we look to 22-23.