Chop Point School at a glance:
- K-12 college preparatory education
- 100 students and growing
- Dedicated faculty
- Time-tested curriculum
- Family-like atmosphere
- 50 acres of fields and woods and deep-water, tidal frontage
- 10 miles from Bath, with convenient bus service
- Music, art, and athletic programs for students of all abilities
- K-12th grade Spanish taught by native speakers
- Historical Christian worldview in an inclusive atmosphere
Chop Point School accepts students in grades K-12, on a rolling admission. If, after reviewing the tuition details and other information contained in this web site, you are interested in enrolling your child at Chop Point, we encourage you to come for a visit.
When school is in session, the student should participate in a visitation day. On the selected school day, the applicant will arrive at the school office by 8:30am. The student will then be paired with another student at his/her grade level, and “shadow” that student for the day. (Parents are welcome to stay.)
We can also schedule a tour of the campus for families, either in conjunction with the visitation day or at another time. Parents can review the curriculum, meet with staff, and discuss their child’s particular needs during the visit. If you’d like to schedule a visitation day and/or a tour, please complete the form below. We look forward to meeting you!
Note: This form is for potential day students. If you’re interested in enrolling a residential student, please complete the form on the Boarding Program page.